"Classroom in the Clouds" Revenue Share

At WebTeach.com™, our goal is for our WebTeachers to retain as much of their tutoring revenues as possible. How do we do this?

  • With no travel and no software to purchase, we virtually eliminate your out-of-pocket expenses.

  • We have turned the model upside down. Our model finally favors the Educator. You will get 70% of the fees you charge versus the traditional 25% in the brick and mortar model.

  • You have the power to set the session rates and the times you want to tutor. Finally you get paid for your time and expertise. More Info

  • All transactions are handled via PayPal™. That means your tutoring fees are automatically deposited in your bank account.

  • There is no out-of-pocket charge to use the WebTeach.com™ platform which includes:

    • Your own virtual classroom to connect with existing students.

    • The WebTeach.com™ network which will connect students to you.

    • A custom dashboard to organize your sessions, track revenues and communicate with current or prospective students.

    • Your own comprehensive profile page, complete with your certificates, credentials, and history to attract new students from around the globe.

    • Tutoring can always take place at your convenience by setting your own availability calendar.

    • Cloud based storage to file away recordings of past sessions, assessments and more.

Our Fee Structure

When you and the student enter the WebTeach Live! Session where the education/tutoring takes place the revenue transaction is completed. Soon after, 70% of the fees that you charged are deposited in your account. The other 30% is kept by WebTeach for continued platform development, connectivity, network management, user growth and general corporate purposes. You don't have to pay WebTeach for the use of your very own classroom in the clouds.

Earn money from the comfort of your home.

Set your own rates and schedule.

Teach ad-hoc or create lessons and courses.

Keep 70% of the revenue.

Register Now